Preparing for your wedding is time-consuming, but don’t make that an excuse for not getting in shape. Yes, exercise is not easy, it’s a commitment - just like planning a wedding!
The flowers and the cake will soon be forgotten after the wedding, but the photos…they’ll be around forever. Do you want to look at your wedding photos and regret not being in shape or feeling your best? That should be motivation in itself!
You are a Power Bride!
We don’t lump you in with a general bootcamp class like other programs. We create a fitness and nutrition program designed with your specific needs in mind!
What’s included in your Power Brides™ Program:
- 12 week customized fitness and nutrition program designed with your goal in mind
- 20 one hour private personal training sessions
- Weekly nutritional consultations
- A personalized nutrition plan with healthy delicious recipes included
- 12 weeks of unlimited fitness and nutritional support via phone or email
- Recovery and stress management techniques
You also get:
- Strength – strong physically and mentally, the strength and power that you can accomplish anything
- Looking and feeling radiant, sexy, beautiful, confident and empowered on your big day and everyday after
- Support, encourgement and love
- Motivation, fun and lots of laughs
This program goes beyond your wedding day, you will learn the tools to live a Total Balanced Life. You will be given the power to create a healthy balanced body and lifestyle for yourself which also translates into healthy relationships and healthy families.
At Total Balanced Health we don’t make empty promises, this program only works if you make the commitment to it. It will be hard, you will sweat, you will hurt, you will be making changes and getting out of your comfort zone…you will be pushed. We are here to support you all the way, but we can only do so much. It is up to you to become the ultimate Power Bride!
It is worth it, you are worth it and you’ll look and feel radiant on your big day and every day after.
There is no greater wedding gift you can give yourself than the gift of health.
You deserve it!